Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day25 - Something I am Currently Worrying About

Plans sometimes change. Anyway it was expected but I have not given up yet, few days and I am out of this chilling town. My folks want me to stay back, a few old and new friends (sugar mummy) I just made also want me to stay but gidi is where my heart is. I miss gidi a lot especially that one special girl *stops typing and blushes a bit*. I told myself I would stop regretting but it is inevitable, I cannot force the employers of jobs to give me a job I blame the economy it is just fucked up (sorry for the swearing).


When I booked my ticket to come stay with my folks I told myself the only thing that would bring me back to gidi before my expected return is that sudden mail or phone call either for a job exam or an interview. I am tired of worrying, in fact I am done worrying. It is too early for me to start growing old due to worrying. During my stay here there was no one day my phone light blinked and I did not wish it was a heart-warming mail or my phone ring and I did not wish it was an HR member. Al is well *in my Indian accent*

I received so many gifts and even when I was asked what I wanted, I would say the best birthday gift I can wish for is a good paying job, I have not given up on God and I know he has not given up on me. I know my best friend stayed approximately 350days before he got a job but seriously I am tired of staying home, I am not the kind of person that likes seating in one place my body itches me a lot. My gift from God is still on the way I am trusting Him all out. I am too proud to ask daddy for money no I would not till things become too hard which I know would never get to that extent *I am so trying to smile* it is difficult right now.

Lagos here I come with 2 additional kg which I know I would shred in 2days, I am still laughing hard you wouldn’t believe what happened this night at our daily night devotion, daddy was the man of the moment he just came out of the shower which he was just observing for the first time of the day *if it is Reme now they would either murder me with the power or the tongue or wouldn’t allow me eat* and remixed not only 1, not only 2 but all the hymns we sang. I kept laughing hard but couldn’t be accompanied by mummy who was crashing, she really had a tough day, left the house by 7am for exercise then left for the market and didn’t return till 2pm. Let me leave my parents drama for now I am really going to miss them. Well I thought I wouldn’t be happy throughout this post but plans indeed change got to crash now, we leave for service by 6am and trust me you do not want to get an ex-military man late you would wish you were dead. Tkcr fellas Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment