Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day26 - Things I Dislike and Like about Myself

·         I dislike the fact that I have been trying to get fat and it still seems there is no hope

·         I dislike the fact that I haven’t lived up to some promises *am human mehn* but someday let me even just shut-up before I make another promise.

·         I dislike the fact that I am always going up and down, sometimes a guy has got to sit his flat ass in one place.

·         I dislike the fact that sometimes I could be immature but you don’t really need to rub it in my face.

·         I dislike the fact that I don’t know how to dance.

·         I dislike the fact that some people think I am a snub/proud when I am just being my shy self, thank God some people really know me.

·         I dislike alcohol #weird I know but I just drink to feel among.

·         I dislike the fact that I joke a lot because I know some people use that as an edge to take advantage of me.

·         I like the fact that I met God at an early age  :D

·         I like everything that taste good in my mouth ie chocolates, pizza etc

·         I like shoes, clothes, watches, perfumes, cars anything that looks good on me or I look good in.

·         I like the fact I have small feet *yes you are free to mock me*

·         I like the fact that I have the non-giving up spirit, if I set my mind to get something I work towards it except 1st class honours though *abeg spare me the pity*

·         I like the fact I am a quiet dude even though people think I talk too much.

·         I like the fact am a smart guy even though I have my mumu days lwkm

·         I like the fact I am the only son, hahahaha it took me years to discover this though trust me there are so many benefits.

·         I like the fact I am a straight forward person even though I have bitten corners to get what I wanted once in a while

·         I like the fact I am me, if there is another life after  this trust me I would still come as me but wait for it MORE AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment