Monday, December 26, 2011

Day27- A Quote I Try To Live By

Nisi Dominus Frustra pronounced nee-see daw-mee-news froo-stra. Okay before I go into the main post of the day I just want to say compliments of the season to all of you out there. I know I have been away for a while hmmm let's say about 3months but trust me before I left I was a sad man but right now I am so happy x_x don't know whether its because of the season or let's just blame it all on the Lord he alone is the source of my joy.

I remember the first time I came across "Nisi Dominus Frustra" I couldn't help but ping the owner of the personal message on bbm, usually I am not bothered by peoples pm or their status cos some peeps just update their whole life on bbm anyway this is not why we are here. He told me the latin phrase meant "unless the Lord we labour in vain" and it all made too much sense in fact it made brain #datisall.

Since then I have tried to live by it. It explains the 1st verse of Psalm 127....that reminds me I have been ordained as a worker in RCCG gigal parish (sunday school teacher/usher) heheheh I hear chants *preach on brother* lmao dnt mind me. Anyway Psalm 127 states and I quote "Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain" KJV, this can be related to our everyday life without God in whatever we do, we all labour in vain.

So I need you all to take a deep breath after reading this and think if not for God where would I have been today...you can also steal it and make it ur most favourite quote *winks* I stole it so u can also steal it after all God is big enough for all.

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!
Life without the Lord is in vain.
Regards,
Ehi Egbele
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment