Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day28 - Somewhere I'D Like To Move To or Visit

Caller no.32 on the waiting list of Swift's customer care. Asin for real today of all days I decided to have pictures on my blog my internet connection aint working, please bear with me.

Thinking, where will I really want to move to or visit. Yeah finally I think I want to visit all the continents *dats greedy of me* well its my blog. I really want to go to Alaska, I have always had thoughts of dieing the first night I sleep there. Ask me why?! Well I heard its so cold there that you need a freezer so your food stuffs wouldn't freeze up. Its so funny how I sleep with my fan on and wake up with blocked nostrils talkless of using my a.c and I want to visit the North-Pole. My respiratory system is really that weak :( God dey.

Trinidad and Tobago one of the archipelagic states in the southern Caribbean should be my next stop. You know how I always day-dream of marrying a wife from that beautiful island and starting my family there, well that's me for you :p. Next I think I will make a brief stop in Brazil, I have heard stories about their ladies always half nude :D pleasant to the eyes mehn.....heheh please don't hate. I really need God to save me from me.

Oh no!! I almost forgot Palm Island Grenadines, I remember the first time I heard about it, I hit my google button straight and I told God this is the place for our honey-moon if He tarries :D. Wow I am already tired of typing on this keypad well we r back to Europe and it is no other place but Paris ( I am still learning french sha), next flight to China, they are gradually overtaking the world if you can't beat them join them asap!! Anyway my main reason is that I really want to see how over-populated they are and still manage to be a great country no major reason.

In Africa if I were not Nigerian I would have wanted to visit this great nation to really see how third world they are. I guess the story I would have bn writing is: let me get to Nigeria and really experience what they mean by no constant supply of electricity. Well it is the other way round so south-africa here I come, its me Reme ur boy you have been waiting for. Last stop, let's quickly touch down Australia, hmmm heard Australasia is a magnificent continent I need to get ma footprints there. Okay let's stop the day dream, I think I need a trip to Accra for easter or maybe calabar here in Nigeria that should be fun.

By Gods grace 2012 will be fun, watch out!!!
Regards,
Ehi Egbele
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment