Friday, December 30, 2011

Day30 - Something I am Excited for

Finally the last but not the least in my 30 day challenge writing series. I know it took almost 3months but trust me I was going through a phase. Have you ever heard when they say God's time is the best, it is really the best "All good things come to those who wait". I am glad to tell you I tried spying into 2012 and all I could see was that it was 10 times better than 2011 that has been my best year ever.

I am so excited that I can't wait for 00:00am 01.01.2012 to come, I can't wait for the over flowing joy, I can't wait to start the best part of my life, I can't wait to hear happy new year, to receive the warmest hug of my life, I can't wait to look back and smh and say it was worth the wait. I am too excited to type, this December has been so sweet and a memorable one, forever in the sands of time. I know you can't wait to hear my story so stick with me, the good news is on the way so wait for it.

I want to thank you all who were there in one little way or the other for me, the last 363days have been fun with you all, there were the depressing days and the joyful days but you have not seen or read the headlines about me yet. I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance to you all and keep it at the back of your mind that in whatever you do "Don't stop believing" and in case I never come back to blogging, by God's grace we would all meet at the top. This is just the genesis of it all.........
Regards,
Ehi Egbele
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment