Friday, December 30, 2011

Day29 - Five Weird Things About Me

1. I am Claustrophobic- I hate crowded places especially with people I know. If I am with people I don't know I can manage or cope but sometimes it still gets out of hand. Okay let me explain, if I am in a place with many people who know me, I lose my calm, I become uneasy, I lose composure and if it is for a very long time I start getting frustrated and sweaty. Trust me I hate reunions x_x.

2. I hate Onions- My mum claims maybe if I had been eating onions right from when I was young, I might have been fatter and healthier than I am. Please tell her heavenly yimu for me. I can't just stand the taste of onions, it runs blood in my veins faster than normal. For the first time in my life after so many years of cooking I sliced my 1st onion x_x trust me it felt good and also tasted good. I guess its the thought at the back of my mind that keeps me away from the root vegetable.

3. I hate Traditional Wear- Asin seriously m I Nigerian?! I hate everything about culture it pains me to the bone marrow n my parents dislike that about me. I always give a #notinterested look when it comes to all these cultural stuff. 2009 not one day did I not dress english wear, 2010 we can say not more than 10 times...2011 I improved at least 15 times and upwards. In fact I wore trad on tuesday this week and guess what I was referred to as "Sir" with my boyish looks *winks*. 2012 I am going to sew all the materials I have piling up in my room, I just need that respect :D

4. I hate the Rains- Any day it rains I am just like a girl in her period. Mood swings here and there. I don't hate the rain because back then in high school our environs had clayey soil, people stepped on the clay and brought footprints to the room, I don't hate the rain because I stay in lekki and my house and street always get flooded. I have hated the rain right from childhood, it just brings this dark unusual feeling that makes me angry. You don't want to meet me on a rainy day.

5. I hate Alcohol- The taste disgusts me, I know this is weird for a guy but I don't know why I dare to be different. I just drink ehrmmmmmm let's just say peer pressure and wanting to be a big boy that's the lucid truth, you can't expect me to go clubbing and start ordering malt or smirn-off. I know alcohol makes you stop thinking of the present and makes you so high that you forget your sorrows for the moment but trust me it just sucks up all the water in your dumb brain yes you m talking to you. Give me berry blast and I would kiss your feet I love that drink more than even #teamarsenal :D
Regards,
Ehi Egbele
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment